Fisherman’s helper – Turn your fly fishing rod into a fishing lure retriever
Advantages of using Catch-A-Lure
- Can be used from a shoreline, wading or on a boat.
- Cuts your line easily at a safe distance, when lure is tangled in tree. Mono, Braided up to 25lbs test.
- Helps avoid contact with critters that live in trees & bushes.
- Easily stores in a vest or tackle box.
- Reduces environmental impact (lures tangled in trees) around rivers, lakes, ponds, mangroves, docks etc.
- Best of all, helps you get your lure or fly back & saves you money.
Features of using Catch-A-Lure telescopic
- Has an insert that accepts a stainless steel telescopic tube.
- Collapsed measures 1’ 3” for easy storing
- Extends 6’ 9” for maximum reach
- Stainless Steel – won’t rust
- Foam handle, floats – Also comes with lariat
- Telescope can be detached from CatchALure for duel benefit of CatchALure
- Pay for itself, every time
Great for Guides, Kayaks, Drift Boats or those Fly Fisherman that want an extendable CatchALure but don’t want to use own their fishing rod. Catch-A-Lure is saving all fishermen time, lures flies & money for all types of fishing. It protects our environment; keeps our rivers, ponds & lakes clean from micro-trash, order yours today.
See Dave at the Maryland Fly Fishing and Collectible Tackle Show